Expatrio is an online financial service provider company same like Fintiba. It offers an easy online process to open a blocked account. German Embassy fully approves Expatrio for obtaining a German visa.
How much does the Expatrio blocked account cost?
Expatrio account costs a one-time setup fee of 49€ and 5€ per month as service charges. It is one of the cheapest blocked accounts with the lowest account opening and monthly expenses. It also gives the possibility of monthly cancellation and extension of the blocked account.
How do I open an Expatrio Blocked Account?
The process to open the b-account in Expatrio is totally online and very easy. Follow this step by step process to open this blocked account.
- Visit the Expatrio website and click on BLOCKED ACCOUNT
- Select Your occupation as a STUDENT
- Select YES if you need a blocked account for a student visa. Then press the NEXT button
- Select your NATIONALITY
- Select your AGE (Note: Expatrio does not offer blocked account to under 16 students.)
- Select NO is US Tax information
- Select YES in “Do you already know the blocked amount you need to block?”
- Select NO in “Are you required to deposit any Additional Basic Sum?” Then click OPEN ACCOUNT
- Write your CONTACT INFORMATION same as written on Passport
- Write GERMAN ADDRESS if you have. Otherwise, select NO
- Write ARRIVAL and UNIVERSITY details
- Enter LIFE STAGE with CHILDREN have or not
- Enter PASSPORT DATA, Also upload a COLOR copy of Passport
- Enter TAX RESIDENCY STATUS, and Choose country and then CNIC NUMBER as tax number
- Then in the last step, CONFIRM AND SUBMIT
The applicant will immediately receive an application confirmation email after confirm and submit. After successful identification and verification of submitted documents. Expatrio will send the Blocked Account Opening Confirmation document via email. This document includes all account information.
Transfer required amount in this blocked account with foreign currency account or with money transfer company like Western Union. A foreign currency account is the cheapest way to transfer money in a blocked account. After a successful transfer applicant will get a Blocked Amount Confirmation and Activation Order document.
How to activate and use money from Expatrio Blocked Account?
To activate the Expatrio account after arrival in Germany. First, open a student account in any local German bank. Send an activation order document (download it from Expatrio website) with these essential documents to Expatrio.
- German visa document
- EU entry stamp on the Passport
- City registration document
- German bank account details, e.g., IBAN/BIC
Then Expatrio will transfer money from the blocked account to the candidate’s bank account. Congratulations, now the candidate can use money and pay rent and other expenses.