If you want to get your degrees attested from HEC Regional Center Lahore, arrange all the educational documents (depending on your education level) and CNIC. Scan all the originals on your computer, make one set of photocopies and follow this attestation process.
- Create an account on the HEC online portal.
- Upload all the documents. Documents include your SSC and HSSC certificates, your transcript of bachelor and the certificate (front side only), and your CNIC (front and back, both sides).
- Apply for degree attestation. You will get an application form along with a challan form. Print it. You will pay the fee on the day of the appointment at the HBL counter situated inside the HEC building.
- They will initially scrutinize it online. The process usually takes two weeks. After the scrutiny, they will send you an email and a text message for an appointment. Confirm the date that is convenient for you.
- Now, on the day of the appointment, take the original documents and 1 set of their photocopies with you. Documents are the same as mentioned above, your SSC and HSSC certificates plus bachelor certificate and transcript and your CNIC.
- Reach the HEC Lahore office at your appointment time.
- Take the token and sit in the waiting area. You’ll be notified about your turn on a TV screen. When Your token number appears on the TV screen, go to the designated counter and submit all the documents. They will verify and will tell you to go to counter no.3. There you will pay the fee. After paying the fee, you go to counter no.2 and submit your documents.
- They will provide you a slip with a number and time to collect your attested documents. Please keep it safe.
- At the given time, they will start announcing the numbers. When they call your number, then collect your attested documents.
- SSC certificate + 1 photocopy both sides
- HSSC certificate + 1 photocopy both sides
- Bachelor certificate + 1 photocopy both sides
- Bachelor transcript + 1 photocopy both sides
- Original CNIC + 1 photocopy both sides
Note: The photocopies mentioned above are mandatory, so don’t forget to bring them with you. These are only for HEC records; they don’t attest to them.
- PKR 800/- per original document.
- PKR 500/- per photocopy.
If you need to get photocopies attested too, bring those yourself. The above one photocopy per document is mandatory, is not attested, and thus, not charged for.
Ending note: Attestation of SSC and HSSC documents from IBCC is not mandatory for degree attestation from HEC Regional Center Lahore.