If you obtained matriculation (SSC) and intermediate (HSSC) certificates from the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education and want to know about the FBISE verification process then you have three options to do that:
- Online via email or fax
- By post
- By visiting FBISE personally
First of all, choose any of the three options and deposit the attestation fee in the bank. To do this, goto FBISE official website and download Bank Challan Form for attestation fee payment. Fill this form with personal information and visit any nearest HBL branch to pay the required fee.
FBISE online verification process:
- After fee payment, again visit the FBISE website and download the Application Form for verification of certificates. You can download both the Challan form and Application Form together to save time.
- Fill this form with personal information, scan it along with bank challan form and send it to FBISE via email or fax.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +92-51-9269503
- If your certificates are older than the 1990 examination, then you also required to send a scanned copy of your certificates along with application form and bank challan form.
- Remember, no need to send the scanned copy of the transcript or certificate if you appeared and passed exams after 1990.
- You will get a sealed envelope by post in one or two weeks. Take this to IBCC for further attestation.
FBISE verification by post:
- In the second option, follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
- Download the Challan Form and Application Form for verification of the certificate.
- Completely fill in both of them and deposit fee in the nearest branch of HBL bank.
- Then send these documents to Secretary FBISE along with two unattested photocopies of the result card or certificate (that you want to attest).
- Postal Address:
- FBISE Islamabad: The Secretary FBISE, Sector H-8/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- You will get a sealed envelope by post at home. Take this to IBCC for further attestation.
FBISE verification by visiting FBISE personally:
- In the third option, personally visit FBISE regional or Islamabad office, take certificates with you that you want to attest from FBISE. Also, take one set of photocopies of original certificates with you.
- Go to one window cell and complete the application form and bank challan form on the computer available at OWC.
- Print it along with bank challan form on the printer that is available at FBISE OWC.
- Deposit attestation fee in the HBL branch located on FBISE premises.
- Then submit an application form, bank challan form and photocopies of original certificates at OWC.
- Your attested documents will be issued immediately in half an hour in sealed envelope. Take this to IBCC for further attestation.
- Download application form and challan form at home if you don’t want to waste your time at FBISE. Fill it, deposit fee in the nearest HBL bank, get photocopies and then visit FBISE for submission.
FBISE Verification Fee:
- Rs. 330 per copy or 20$ per copy from abroad.
FAQ’s about FBISE attestation:
Download form for verification of certificate from FBISE website. You may submit an application online/by hand/by post along with the following documents:
i) Two unattested photocopies of the documents which will be verified
ii) World Education Services//ECE/CEC or any other credential assessment agency reference number
iii) Remit requisite fee (i.e. Rs.330/- for local candidates and US$20 or its equivalent in Pakistani rupees for the candidates registered/appeared from abroad).
These documents will be dispatched to you by the Board in a sealed envelope at your given address. Challan sheet/slip can be downloaded from the website of FBISE and deposited in the nearest HBL branch. The original Bank Challan sheet (Board’s Copy) must be attached with the application. In the case of online submission of applications, only the Bank Challan Number is mentioned.
FBISE does not attest to any original document. They only attest to the photocopies and IBBC attest originals.
Yes, the following are the FBISE sub-camps:
FBISE Gilgit Baltistan: FBISE Sub-office near DC office Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan.
FBISE Skardu: FBISE Sub-office Public School and College Skardu.