You are going to apply for admission to a German university and are confused about the documents required for admission application. Then don’t be confused, I will tell you the list of documents that are required for admission application.
Prepare all the documents according to the requirement of the university to which you are going to apply for admission. Send all the documents that the university mentioned in the requirements. One missing document can become the reason for rejection. So give full attention to each document.
Send always photocopies of attested degrees and certificates. Check this article to know which documents you have to attest and send to the university for admission.
List of Documents Required to Apply Admission in German University:
- Motivation letter
- IELTS certificate/University language proficiency certificate (if you want to study in English)
- German language certificate (if you want to study in German)
- Master degree (if you are going to apply for Phd)
- Bachelor Degree (if you are going to apply for a master degree)
- Intermediate certificate/12th grade (if you are going to apply for studienkolleg or higher degrees)
- Matriculation certificate/10th grade (required for all admission applications)
- Experience certificate (if requirement of the admission)
- Any additional document mentioned in university’s admission requirements
FAQs about Documents Required to Apply for Admission in German University:
Yes, get the final mark sheet from your university and attest from HEC and use it for admission.
No, you don’t need it to apply for admission to a German university.
Yes, you can, but with this letter, chances to get admission and visa are fifty 50.
No, in Pakistan usually all certificates and degrees are issued in the English language, and they are acceptable in Germany. If any of your certificates or degrees are not in the English language then the translation is required.