Follow this process to attest your SSC and HSSC certificates from the Gujranwala board.
- Arrange photocopies of these documents:
- Matric photocopies: 2
- FSc photocopies: 2
- CNIC photocopy: 1
- If underage, then Form B photocopy: 1
- If your certificates are not computerized (without picture), then passport size pictures: 2
- Take the entrance card from the Gujranwala board’s reception outside the board right in front of the road. Then go to the HBL bank branch inside the board and take a Challan form from the window. Fill it and submit the fee. Don’t forget to write your chosen IBCC center at point number 10 (IBCC Lahore or IBCC Islamabad). You will get your attested certificates from the mentioned IBCC center.
- Again go to the reception from where you took the entrance card, which is outside the board. Submit all the below-mentioned documents to the window nub 01, which is next to the reception. They will give you a receipt with the receiving date.
- Form + Chillan Form + NIC copy + 2 Matric Copies + 2 FSc Copies
- Gujranwala board will send a sealed envelope of your attested copies directly to IBCC that you mentioned in point number 10. You cannot pick up this sealed envelope from the Gujranwala board.
- Visit the chosen IBCC center ten days after the submission of the application form in BISE GRW. When you visit IBCC, then you must bring your Original Matric degree + Original FSc degree with you (these are necessary). Show your Challan from at IBCC reception and give them your Original Matric degree + Original FSc degree. They will attest to the Originals and give back to you on the same day.
- Matric Degree Verification = Rs. 2000/-
- FSc Degree Verification = Rs. 2000/-
- Form Fee = Rs. 100/-
FAQ’s Regarding Verification from BISE GRW:
IBBC attests only 3-months older verified certificates. So re-attest from BISE GRW and then visit IBCC for further attestation.
Once the attestation of certificates done from both BISE GRW and IBCC, then it’s valid forever. Feel free to use it to apply for admission to foreign universities until a foreign university asks for new attestation.
They will attest and send directly to IBCC. Applicants are advised to visit the chosen IBCC center ten days after submitting the application at BISE GRW.
Try to go as early as possible. Usually, IBCC doesn’t accept sealed envelopes for older than three months. But now, BISE GRW sends all documents directly to IBCC. They don’t give a sealed envelop directly to the applicants.
No, you have to visit personally to attest certificates from BISE GRW. Courier attestation is only possible in HEC, as per my knowledge.
You can check the complete process of IBCC attestation in this [Link].
Request your brother to download the foreign attestation-form from the BISE GRW website, fill it, sign it, and make a power of attorney on your name and send both documents back to you. Then, you can submit these documents in BISE GRW and attest to his Asanad. Your brother must write your full name, father’s name, ID card, and relation in power of attorney. Usually, this method works, but better to ask first from BISE GRW and then start this procedure.