Must understand all the tips mentioned in each point of the visa application form. These tips help you to fill in the German student visa application form quickly. After reading this article, fill in the form with your personal information and according to your situation. If you find any point difficult, don’t panic and ask a question by clicking the ‘Ask a Question’ button.
Please keep in mind these things while filling the German student visa application form.
- Download the latest Application Form from the German Embassy’s website and fill it using a computer or a typewriter.
- Always use BLOCK letters to fill all the columns (except for the emails).
- Better to use all university and accommodation addresses/emails and phone numbers available on the admission and booking letter. Try to avoid addresses/emails and phone numbers found from Google.
- Use biometric pictures instead of photoshopped pictures.
- If it is in your fate to go to Germany for studying, nobody can stop you from this. So be honest and fill in all the information correctly and check it several times before you finalize it.
- One little mistake can ruin your chances of getting a visa so be careful enough.
- Do not staple anything. Use paperclips and binding clips instead.
- Be extra careful in the arrangement of the documents and check it at least 10 times before going for the interview.
- Don’t attach fake or tempered documents.
German Student Visa Application Form Sample:
German Student Visa Document Checklist:
You have to affix the following documents with the student visa application form.
- Biometric pictures
- Letter of admission to a German University/acceptance letter/Conditional admission letter
- Blocked account
- Your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- All Educational documents
- IELTS/TOFEL/German langauge certificate
- Passport copies page 1 and 2
- Travel health insurance
- Information about any previous visa refusals
- Appointment confirmation e-mail
The current processing time for a student visa is between 5 and 10 weeks.
The German Embassy will return the original documents to you on the day of the appointment. They will only keep the passport and return it later.