Follow these steps to attest your SSC and HSSC certificates from Rawalpindi board. First arrange these documents before going for attestation process.
- 2 photocopies of each of your certificate front and back both sides.
- 1 photocopy of your CNIC.
Note: Sometimes they did not ask for originals but it is better to take them along with you. Never submit your originals because BISE only verifies photocopies.
- Visit BISE Rawalpindi located in Morgah, Rawalpindi.
- Straight away go to counter no.03 and get a form of certificate verification.
- There are 02 types of verifications.
- For local departments and institutions. The fee for this is PKR 570 per certificate.
- Abroad type verification used for IBCC. You will have to get the abroad type verification. Fee for abroad type verification is PKR 1570 per certificate as of October 26th, 2017. PKR 3140 in total.
- Go to the HBL counter located on extreme right of the corridor and get the challan form from there. Fill it, deposit the amount i.e. PKR 3140 and get the receipt (You will get 2 receipts attached to each other).
- Go back to counter number 03, give him the filled verification form he gave you, challan form (the 2 receipts you got from HBL) , 02 photocopies each of both the certificates (SSC and HSSC) and 01 photocopy of your CNIC.
- Guy on counter no 03 will return you one receipt of the bank challan, which you’ll have to present when you will go to receive your attested photocopies of the certificates.
Extra Notes: Please take a pen with you. You won’t get one there. There are shops just outside the board. You can buy one from there too. While submitting the documents just mention to him once, that you want these in a sealed envelop for IBCC.
Rawalpindi board is open on Saturdays too. Timings are from 08:00 pm till 03:00 pm. You’ll get your attested copies within 3-4 working days so plan accordingly.