What is the capital of Germany? ( Berlin )
By registering, you agreed to the Terms of Service .*
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
Yes it is possible. There are many good schools specializing between B1-B2 to Medical German. As an example Deutsch-For-Docs or Schiller Language school etc. The majority of these schools will also help you with visa and accommodation 🙂
It was for free. I started paying after I graduated. Now I pay 17.70 Euro every 3 months
Sure. It depends if you are looking to study Bachelor in English or German or both?! If you are looking for private or public unis and on many other factors:
– what is your GPA
– do you have a language test
– when do you want to start studies
The best is to consult DAAD and Uni Assist for Public University entrance assistance
Yes they support international students enrolled at German universities, are listed in Immigration offices in Germany and consequently accepted in German embassies abroad.
BUT: they are most probably more expensive than your local ones for the first 90-120 days. The decision is yours 🙂
Fine arts is definitely a public university target. Best of luck with your search. DAAD is your best reference with Uni Assist
I know Fintiba Coracle Xpatrio offer insurance plans. Moreover, Klemmer International, Care Concept as well
Some private universities may consider you if your full package of documents is good: i.e. English, work experience, motivation, interview, recommendation letters
1. Duration of your study program
2. Yes (you will bring it when you pick up visa) – you can obtain international insurance from your country for the first 90-120 days. Then you need to get a German insurance provider on subscription after you arrive
3. Blocked account/invitation/scholarship + your bank statement/salary statements/parents bank statements/statements etc