Process of notary attestation in Pakistan is very easy. Any registered lawyer in Pakistan with awarded license is authorized to notarize or attest photocopies of original documents.
Notary attestation means attestation of photocopies after reviewing and checking the original documents. Keep in mind, notary attestation of original documents is not possible. Only issuing authorities can attest the original documents not lawyers.
Process of notary attestation in Pakistan:
- First arrange photocopies of all the documents which need to be notarize.
- Visit any nearest Bar Council or law chamber and ask for lawyers which have permission of notary attestation.
- Give original documents and photocopies to permitted lawyer and request for normal notary attestation. Normal means any stamp which they have with black or blue ink. Round, rectangle, silver or golden stamp are just fancy things and will not increase worth of your documents. So don’t waste money on these stamps.
- Pay required fee to the lawyer and say thanks. There is no particular fee for notary attestation in Pakistan. Different lawyers charge different amounts.
- Document attestation from First Class magistrate is not required for student visa. So don’t go for this even lawyer insist for this. Only notary attestation is enough for photocopies of original documents.