Fintiba is a financial service provider and work like an indirect bank. It works with Sutor Bank and provides blocked account facility to international students. It basically act as an intermediary between customer and Sutor Bank.
Stutor Bank is a German private bank based on Hamburg. And Fintiba itself is regulated under the German Business Regulations under the chamber of commerce in Frankfurt. Fintiba provides individually tailored products to the customers with partnership of other companies.
Fintiba blocked account is officially approved by the German Federal Foreign Office and accepted by German embassies and consulates. It is one of the most famous blocked account among international students. Because it’s so easy to open and instantly provide funds to use in Germany.
Fintiba charged 89€ as account opening fee and 4.90€ monthly fee for blocked account management. Fintiba usually takes 2-3 days to open a blocked account. Students only required passport to open Fintiba blocked account. Process to open Fintiba blocked account is completely online.
Procedure to Open Fintiba Blocked Account:
Students have to provide some basic personal data to open Fintiba blocked account.
- Scan your passport in your computer and arrange 8640€.
- Visit Fintiba official website and go for blocked account “Open Account Now” option.
- Fill out application form with your personal information and proceed till the end. Also verify your identity by uploading scanned copy of valid passport. Once verification process will complete. You will get your Blocked Account opening confirmation via email.
- Now transfer required amount 8640€ in this account.
- Fintiba will automatically send you an email once amount will be transferred successfully.
- Congratulations, your Fintiba blocked account is activated now. You can use this to apply visa in Germany embassy or consulate. You can also use this account for resident permit application after moved to Germany.
How to Get Access of Fintiba Blocked Account Funds?
Once you moved in Germany, just take a little breath and perform some simple steps to get access of Fintiba blocked account funds.
- First get your house or room contract from house landlord.
- Visit city registration office and register yourself. They will provide you a registration document. Keep it safe.
- Visit any mobile store like O2 and get a sim card.
- Visit any German bank and open a normal student account.
- Wait few days until you get your TAX ID via post from tax office.
Once all above steps will be completed. Login to your Fintiba account and provide them home address, phone number, registration letter, German tax number and German bank account details. Fintiba will release your funds as soon as they will receive these details. Then Fintiba will send blocked money in your local German account in the form of monthly payouts. Monthly payouts can be set up in Fintiba WebApp. Congratulation, now you can enjoy your money in Germany. Spend wisely to use it for a longer duration.
How to close Fintiba blocked account?
In case you get visa rejection and want to close Fintiba account. Send following document to Fintiba via their contact form.
- An official certificate issued by the embassy/consulate confirming that your visa application has been rejected or withdrawn. This certificate is called “Sperrfreigabe” in German.
After receiving this certificate Fintiba will close your account and execute the reversal transfer to the account from which the original money was transferred.
You only need valid passport to open this account.
Initial 89€ and then monthly 4.90€.
No, Fintiba is a financial service provider. It works with Stutor Bank Germany.
According to Fintiba its not possible. You need to wait as per standard time.
Normally 2-3 days.
It start right after release of funds in your local German bank account.
Telephone: 0049 69 1200 620 6620
Timings: Mo. – Th. 09:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 – 17:00
Fr. 09:00-12:00 & 13:00 -15:00
You can keep your account open from 6 to 12 months for next visa appeal.
Yes you need second account to get your money from blocked account.
Sperrfreigabe is an official certificate issued by German embassy/consulate confirming that visa application has been rejected or withdrawn. Visit Embassy or consulate to get it.
Have something to add this article? Share it in the comments below.