If you are living in Germany as a student and want to visit UK. Then you have to apply for UK visit visa from Germany. This visa requirement is for those students who belongs to countries that don’t have visa free entry to UK. For example Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi students need visa to visit UK.
Documents Required To Apply UK Standard Visitor Visa:
Following documents required to apply UK standard visit visa from Germany:
- Valid passport
- German residence permit
- Financial document (e.g bank statement, proof of earning)
- If anybody will financially support you during your visit and stay in UK then his / her financial details
- Proof of stay or hotel booking
UK Standard Visitor Visa Application Fee:
You have to pay 112 euros as visa application fee from Germany. This fee is for short term visa that will be valid up to six months with single or multiple entries.
If you have plan to visit UK regularly then you can also apply for 1 to 10 years visit visa for UK. Visa fee is different for 2 year, 5 year and 10 years. So pay visa fee according to the duration of the visa.
Procedure To Apply UK Standard Visitor Visa:
- Visit UK official visa application website.
- Read all the instructions from step 1 to 7 and apply.
- Choose your nationality and from which country you are going to apply for visa.
- Make an account.
- Fill all the forms and select location where you want to give your biometric details. In Germany you have option to select Berlin, Munich or Dusseldorf for biometric verification.
- Select appointment date that is convenient for you.
- Pay online fee.
- Appear in selected center on appointment day and give fingerprints and picture.
- Get visa and fly.
Tip: Provide valid and correct details. First arrange all the required documents then apply for visa.