Germany is one of the few countries in the world that offer free education. Free education is not limited to any specific education level. Instead, Germany offer free education for all the levels from primary to Phd. That’s why Germany is one of the most popular education destination for international students. Most of the international students choose Germany to study bachelor, master and Phd degrees in Germany.
Few years back England and Australia was the most popular country to study among Pakistan students. But now they prefer to go to Germany for higher studies. There are five common reasons that changing the mind of Pakistani students. One is free education, second is low living expenses, third is more job opportunities, forth is high chances to get permanent residence after completion of education and fifth is easy visa process.
Germany Student Visa Process for Pakistani Students:
Pakistani students need to follow different steps to get admission and visa for Germany. I split these steps in to two main categories, one to get admission in a German university and second to get visa for Germany.
Follow these steps to get admission in a German university.
- Attest your certificates and degrees.
- Find German universities and suitable courses on online portals like Daad.
- Apply admission as per requirements of chosen universities: direct or via Uni-assist.
- Get offer letter or admission letter.
Go through these easy steps for visa process for Germany.
- Open blocked account and deposit 10,236 euros.
- Prepare visa file as per requirement of German embassy that includes admission letter, blocked account and other documents.
- Book appointment in German embassy Islamabad or German consulate Karachi.
- Prepare for visa interview.
- Appear in embassy or consulate on the day of appointment. Submit visa file and give interview.
- Wait until embassy or consulate give final decision and approve your students visa.
- Book flight and fly to Germany.
Students Visa Requirements for Pakistani Students:
Following documents required for German student visa process.
- Admission letter
- Blocked account
- Valid passport
- Biometric pictures
- Motivation letter
- Student visa application form
- Attested educational certificates and degrees
- IELTS or German language certificate
- CV / Resume
- CINC copy
- Travel health insurance
- Accommodation booking
- Applicants declaration
- Declaration: Information provided to applicants pursuant to Section 54 (2) 8 in conjunction with Section 53 of the Residence Act)
- Print of appointment confirmation
Finances Required for Admission and Visa Process:
These finances required for both admission and visa process for Germany.
- Certificate and degree attestation charges
- Courier charges to send application to German universities from Pakistan. Charges depends on chosen courier company and number of universities.
- 10,236 euros for blocked account
- Rs. 500 for passport return (Islamabad embassy only)
- Rs. 700 bank charges (Islamabad embassy only)
- Visa fee 75 euro
- Around Rs. 5000 for travel insurance
- Rs. 70 to 80,000 for air ticket