FBISE is the abbreviation of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. FBISE established in 1975 under FBISE ACT-1975 in Islamabad. FBISE make curriculum and courses of instructions for secondary (SSC) and higher secondary education (HSSC). It also hold exams for both SSC and HSSC.
If you hold FBISE matriculation or intermediate certificates and want to attest them. Then you have three options to do that: online via email or fax, by post or by hand.
- For all three option, it is necessary to deposit attestation fee. So in first step, visit FBISE website and download Bank Challan Form for attestation fee payment. Fill this form with personal information and visit any nearest HBL branch to pay required fee.
Online FBISE verification:
- After fee payment, again visit FBISE website and download Application Form for verification of certificates.
- Fill this form with personal information, scan it along with bank challan form and send it to FBISE via email or fax.
- If your certificates are older than 1990 examination, then you also required to send scanned copy of your certificates along with application form and bank challan form.
- Remember, no need to send scanned copy of transcript or certificate if you appeared and passed exams after 1990.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +92-51-9269503
- In on or two weeks, you will get sealed envelope by post, that you have to bring IBCC for further attestation.
FBISE verification by post:
- In second option, follow same procedure as mentioned above.
- Download challan form and application form for verification of certificate.
- Complete both of them and deposit fee in nearest branch of HBL bank.
- Then send these documents to Secretary FBISE along with two unattested photocopies of the result card or certificates that you want to attest.
- Postal Address: The Secretary FBISE, Sector H-8/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- You will get sealed envelope by post at home that you have to bring IBCC for further attestation.
FBISE verification by hand:
- In third option, visit FBISE regional or Islamabad office along with certificates that you want to attest.
- Go to one window cell and complete application form and bank challan form on computer available at OWC.
- Print it along with bank challan form on printer that is available at FBISE OWC.
- Deposit attestation fee in HBL branch that located in FBISE premises.
- Bring photocopies of original certificates from home.
- Then submit all the documents: application form, bank challan form and photocopies of original certificates at OWC.
- Your attested documents will be issued immediately in half an hour in sealed envelope. Bring that sealed envelope to IBCC for further attestation.
- If you don’t want to waste your time than download application form and challan form at home, fill it, deposit fee, get photocopies at home. Then visit FBISE and submit directly.
FBISE Verification Fee:
- Rs. 330 per copy or 20$ per copy from abroad
Download form for verification of certificate from FBISE website. You may submit application online/by hand/by post along with the following documents:
i) Two unattested photocopies of the documents which will be verified
ii) World Education Services//ECE/CEC or any other credential assessment agency reference number
iii) Remit requisite fee (i.e. Rs.330/- for local candidates and US$20 or its equivalent in Pakistani rupees for the candidates registered/appeared from abroad).
These documents will be sent to you by the Board in sealed envelope at your given address. Challan slip can be downloaded from FBISE website and may be deposited in the nearest online HBL branch. The original Bank Challan (Board’s Copy) must be attached with the application. In case of online submission of application, only Bank Challan Number is mentioned.
FBISE does not verify or attest any original document. Only photocopy is attested/verified.