You are going to apply admission in a German university and confused about the documents that required for admission application. Then don’t be confused, I will tell you the list of documents that required for admission application.
Prepare all the documents according to the requirement of university in which you are going to apply for admission. Send all the documents that university mentioned in requirements. One missing document can become the reason of rejection. So give full attention to each document.
Send always photocopies of attested degrees and certificates. Check this article to know which documents you have to attest and send to university for admission.
List of Documents Required to Apply Admission in German University:
- Motivation letter
- IELTS certificate
- Master degree (if you are going to apply for Phd)
- Bachelor Degree (if you are going to apply for master degree)
- Intermediate certificate (if you are going to apply for studienkolleg)
- Matriculation certificate
- Experience certificate (if requirement of admission)
- Attach any additional document mentioned on university website
Yes, get final marksheet form your university and attest from HEC and use it for admission.
No, you don’t need.
Yes you can, but with this letter chances to get admission and visa are fifty 50.
No, in Pakistan usually all certificates and degrees issued in English language and its acceptable in Germany.